Home and Cell Groups
At All Saints Mattishall, we have a variety of mid-week home and cell groups. These meet at different times of day throughout the week and in homes across the benefice. Home and cell groups offer a place where we can:
- Get to know people better.
- Discuss our faith and learn together.
- Worship quietly and with intimacy.
- Be encouraged and supported by others.
- Talk to others and receive prayer.
- Exercise our spiritual gifts.
There’s not much difference between our home groups and cell groups, although the cell groups do tend to be a little more outward looking, aiming to bring new people into the church family. There’s also a greater emphasis on all members participating in the leadership of the group. We’d love you to join one of our mid week groups; if you’re interested, contact the church office and they’ll match you to a group that will be perfect for you.